About Me

My photo
Shippensburg, PA
Hey, everyone! I'm currently a student at Shippensburg University, located in quaint Shippensburg, PA. I'm studying Communications/Journalism and I can't wait to be a writer--or something like that. I hope you like my blog and I'd love for you to "Follow"!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Blog, New Habits?


New Blog

Well, here's the thing: I decided to create a new blog.

It might not be earth-shattering news, but I am pretty excited about it. My track record with WordPress will not stand in my way as a reminder of how bleak the 'blogosphere' has been for me. This time, I'm ready to commit!

New Habits?
Besides, blogging is fun, and there is never a shortage of topics to talk about. For example...

It's 2012! Seeing as I had this new-blog breakout idea after the clock hit midnight, it's now the second day of the year. If my math is correct, I have 365 days (it's a leap year!) to become a top-level blogger. It's a brand-spanking-new year and I can't wait to unleash the inner blogger in me. 

So how 'bout it, Internet; are you willing to give me another shot?

Hugs and a headline,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment